Poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko Teamleader IT Tracking (m/f/d)
- Lokalizacja Szczecin oder Polska
- Zatrudnienie praca stała, na pełen etat
- Obszar: IT
- Od tego czasu: 24.06.2022
You want to coach and manage your own IT tracking team? Are you enthusiastic about innovative technologies and tracking is not a foreign word to you? Are you characterized by curiosity, innovation, high quality standards and a sense of responsibility? Then you’ve come to the right place. We develop and live product innovations – do you?
As a teamleader, you will expand Tracking as a Service and coordinate our development and optimization fleet. You will lead our IT Online Marketing Tracking team with the goal of constantly improving our existing products and fine-tuning even the most subtle adjustments. You are the link to other departments and responsible for the development and goal achievement of your team.
Target of your position
- Organizational skills: You are committed to project planning, support and execution and are always updating project agendas.
- Innovation: You keep up to date with the latest information on tracking technologies.
- Quality Manager: You build our tracking services both internally and externally and optimize them with your team.
- Expert & Trainer: You use your expertise in Google Analytics and share your knowledge with your team and our team.
- Mentor:in: You lead your team members in Berlin and Szczecin professionally and disciplinarily and ensure the individual development of your employees.
- Successfully completed training or studies in the field of IT, computer science, economics or similar complete your profile
- You have a very good knowledge of English, German is a plus
- You are conscientious, communicative, very well organized and like to take responsibility
- At best, you already have professional experience in the field of online marketing tracking
- Ideally, you have already been able to take on some management responsibility and are keen to work in an international team.
- Permanent employment contract in a stable, future-oriented company field
- Possibility to work in Berlin, Kassel, Szczecin or remotely
- Outstanding team spirit with helpful & appreciative colleagues in a stable company field
- Varied field of activity with challenging projects and scope for creativity in human resources, in particular personnel processing
- Flexible working hours & home office twice a week, adapted to your daily routine
- Training budget for your personal development
- Numerous team events, sports activities & company celebrations
- Company pension plan
- Employee offers & BVG company ticket
- Ergonomic workplace in a central location with good transport links
- Dog-friendly company and special parent benefits
- Free fruit, snacks & drinks and much more
If you’re ready to take the next step, strengthen our team and let’s grow together!